Brother DCP-9020CDW driver download- Review DCP-9020CDW , Type :All-in-one Wireless Colour Laser,
For : Printer small office
Support Mobile connectivity : AirPrint, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print, iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct
Speed :18ppm mono and colour print speeds
Technology : Touchscreen
Automatic 2-sided printing
Function :Print, Copy and Scan
Printer type : Colour
Connectivity :Wired Network, Wireless , Hi-Speed USB 2.0,Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
Copying : 600 x 600dpi Resolution
Scanning: (CIS)200 x 2,400dpi (from flatbed), 1,200 x 600dpi (from ADF), 19,200 x 19,200dpi (interpolated)
Toner : Standard Toners TN-241BK – 2,500 pages* TN-241C/M/Y – 1,400 pages,Toners TN-245C/M/Y – 2,200 pages*
Brother DCP-9020CDW driver Mac
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite 10.10
OS X Mavericks 10.9
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
OS X Lion 10.7.
How to Download and Install
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Brother DCP-9020CDW driver Windows
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Brother DCP-9020CDW driver Linux
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
note : This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Brother DCP-9020CDW driver How to Setup Installation:
Installation ProceduresDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.